25 Jun 2018, Edition - 1077, Monday
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is meeting J&K Governor NN Vohra
- Building collapsed in south Mumbai’s Pydhonie, NDRF teams has been put on alert, security measures are underway
- CBI moves SC against bail granted to Karti Chidambaram in INX media case by the High Court
- After Soz Book controversy, former PM Manmohan Singh to skip the book launch event
- SC agrees to hear plea by Subramanian Swamy to be heard in a PIL relating to ED investigation in the Aircel maxis case
- Engineer Rashid & others detained while they staged protest demanding action against Lal Singh
- Kashmir editors guild likely to take action, will file complaint against Lal Singh
- The Jammu & Kashmir police confirms that terrorists killed Shujaat Bhukari on Pakistan’s order
- Shujaat Bukhari was a marked man as he advocated for dialogue between India and Pakistan
TNAU students hold health camp
Covai Post Network
November 29, 2017
Members of the All India Agricultural Students Association at Tamil Nadu Agriculture University along with Thulasi Pharmacies and Lotus Eye Care Hospital RS Puram organised a free health camp for villagers in Kalappanayakkan Palayam here recently
Attended by 145 villagers, the camp had blood group test besides pressure, blood sugar level checkups and eye tests.were done. It was a continuation of various activities conducted by the association for farmers this year which included training, career guidance programmes and student developmental activities.
The Tamil Nadu chapter of the association is aiming to conduct similar activities soon which would include Seed Ball Festival in December, at Maruthamalai here.