22 May 2018, Edition - 1043, Tuesday
- Several are feared to be trapped as building in Jodhpur collapsed due to digging work in the Sadarpura area
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
Towards an obese-free India
Covai Post Network
September 19, 2016
A one-day conference was on the rising cases of obesity was held at the Gem Hospital and Research Centre here today.
Doctors and resource persons from all over the country participated at the conference and emphasised on the importance of making India an obesity free nation.
Various issues including weight management and maintaining a healthy diet were discussed by experts in the field.
Doctors claimed that obesity was seen more in women than in men in recent years in the country.