17 Aug 2018, Edition - 1130, Friday
- Between 5,700 and 10,000 Catholic priests have been accused of sexual abuse in the United States
- People flock on the streets as former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s mortal remains are being taken to BJP HQ
- Power supply to be suspended in parts of Chennai on August 17
- Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee passes away at 93
- Jagat Prakash Nadda, Health Minister briefs media, says Atal Bihari Vajpayee still critical
- PM Modi leaves AIIMS, Delhi after visiting critical Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- I have cancelled my work to visit Atal Bihari Vajpayee today, Mamata Banerjee, West Bengal CM
- PM Modi reaches AIIMS as former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee continues to remain critical
- BJP Chief Amit Shah and Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan reaches AIIMS, PM Modi expected shortly
- Congress president Rahul Gandhi reaches AIIMS as former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee continues to remain critical
Towards an obese-free India
Covai Post Network
September 19, 2016
A one-day conference was on the rising cases of obesity was held at the Gem Hospital and Research Centre here today.
Doctors and resource persons from all over the country participated at the conference and emphasised on the importance of making India an obesity free nation.
Various issues including weight management and maintaining a healthy diet were discussed by experts in the field.
Doctors claimed that obesity was seen more in women than in men in recent years in the country.