23 May 2018, Edition - 1044, Wednesday
- Several are feared to be trapped as building in Jodhpur collapsed due to digging work in the Sadarpura area
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
Two quizzed for graffiti at accident site in Coimbatore
Covai Post Network
November 28, 2017
Police are questioning two youths for their alleged role in writing ‘who killed Raghu’ at the spot where the body of a 32-year-old was lying a couple of days ago after his motorcyclehit an arch put up as part of the MGR centenary celebrations.
Based on CCTV footage, police are questioning them for the graffiti in paint which was later erased using sand.Police said they were searching for another person and after questioning the duo will be let off as no case had been registered against them so far.