23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Two-year-old falls in water tank, dies
Covai Post Network
December 18, 2017
A two-year-old child died after falling into a water tank in his house in the city outskirts on Sunday.
The child, Kamalesh, was playing with his brother Rahul outside his house, when he accidentally fell into the tank.
His parents, both powerloom workers, started searching him frantically when they found him in an unconscious state in the tank. They rushed him to the Coimbatore Medical College Hospital, where he was declared brought dead.
Police have registered a case and are investigating.