21 May 2018, Edition - 1042, Monday
- BS Yeddyurappa Resigns As Karnataka Chief Minister Just Before Floor Test
- 1 BJP MLA Somashekara Reddy is out to ‘bribe’ MLAs
- Number game changes again, after 2 Cong, 2 JDS(S) MLAs rebel, 2 independents back BJP, BJP at 105, 4 short of win
- Legal faceoff after poll war, Cong-JDS object to pro tem speaker, top court puts Cong-JDS in spot, SC: Might have to postpone floor test
- SC accepts Governor’s Counsel’s argument, top court puts Cong-JDS in tight spot, Cong-JDS’s petition dismissed
- BJP MLA to remain pro tem speaker, SC: Videography of floor test adequate, floor test to telecast live
Two-year-old falls in water tank, dies
Covai Post Network
December 18, 2017
A two-year-old child died after falling into a water tank in his house in the city outskirts on Sunday.
The child, Kamalesh, was playing with his brother Rahul outside his house, when he accidentally fell into the tank.
His parents, both powerloom workers, started searching him frantically when they found him in an unconscious state in the tank. They rushed him to the Coimbatore Medical College Hospital, where he was declared brought dead.
Police have registered a case and are investigating.