23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Unidentified persons break open ATM, decamp with money
Covai Post Network
December 10, 2017
Miscreants managed to break open an ATM in the city and decamped with nearly Rs.one to two lakh.
The persons have damaged the CCTV camera and gained entry into the cabin and managed to break open the machine at Vilankurichi Road, police said.
After getting alert, the bank officials informed police, who are investigating the matter, they said