19 Mar 2018, Edition - 979, Monday
- J&K minister opposes anti-encroachment drive; J&K minister pelts stones during demolition drive
- All opportunities being diverted to Gujarat. Nothing is given for Maharashtra by the central govt, says MNS chief Raj Thackeray
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launches a direct hotline to the state CM’s office
- MNS workers vandalise shops, assault cabs in Vasai area, near Mumbai.
- After nothing was allocated in the Finance bill, I decided that TDP is not going to be in alliance with the NDA govt: AP CM Chandrababu Naidu
- Lok Sabha adjourned for the second time in two hours. Will be adjourned till Tuesday.
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee’s name plate vandalised in Presidency University, Kolkata
- Supreme Court asks Centre to visit Rohingya refugee camps after lawyer filed PIL alleging human rights violations at the camps.
- Union Minister Jitendra Singh says there is nothing to fear if non-confidence motion is moved against the government.
- Morally, BJP govt has failed in fulfilling the promises made to the state of AP, says Congress party’s Renuka Chowdhury
Vidhya Niketan School celebrates annual day
Covai Post Network
February 5, 2018
COIMBATORE: Students of Vidhya Niketan Public School at Vilankurichi presented ‘The evergreen master piece of God’ depicting the students’ role in nurturing a tree on Saturday during the annual day celebrations. They also performed a play ‘Parrots Training’, an adaptation of Rabindranath Tagore’s collection of stories. The play focused on the change in education system.
Correspondent Rajini Krishnamurthy addressed the gathering, Transformational lead Anmol Vij and Eco hero Abdul Ghani were the chief guests of the event.