23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Watery grave for two teenagers in Tirupur
Covai Post Network
March 9, 2018
Coimbatore : Bodies of two plus two students, who had been reported missing since last evening, were found floating in a pond near Palladam in Tirupur district today.Jayaprakash (17) and friend Muvendar (17) had gone out yesterday in the evening and did not return home, police said.
Some passersby noticed two bodies floating in the Arakulam pond this morning and informed police who rushed to the spot and with the help of fire and rescue personnel retrieved the bodies and sent them for post mortem, they added.