23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
Woman relieved of chain
Covai Post Network
December 28, 2017
A 54-year-old woman was relieved of her seven sovereign chain near Podanur on Wednesday.
According to police, Saraswathy, resident of Church road in Podanur, was on her way back home from the bus stand, when two motor cycle borne men snatched her chain and sped away.
Based on her complaint, D3 Podanur police have registered a case and are investigating.
Wind : 0.8 km/h
Humidity : 93%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr