22 Sep 2018, Edition - 1166, Saturday
- Prasad said that the Congress has forgotten Bofors, 2G, and 3G and now he has the audacity of questioning the PM
- Former Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s lawyer did not oppose custody
- ‘Now this fertilizer plant will be symbolic of our success’, says PM Modi
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
Woman relieved of chain
Covai Post Network
December 28, 2017
A 54-year-old woman was relieved of her seven sovereign chain near Podanur on Wednesday.
According to police, Saraswathy, resident of Church road in Podanur, was on her way back home from the bus stand, when two motor cycle borne men snatched her chain and sped away.
Based on her complaint, D3 Podanur police have registered a case and are investigating.