23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Worker from Assam dies of dengue
Covai Post Network
December 8, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
A 21-year-old migrant worker from Assam died due to dengue in the city on Friday.
According to sources, the deceased was identified as Prasad and was working as the conservancy worker in a private firm in Erode.
Prasad had fever for the past one week and was admitted in a private hospital in Erode. The blood test for dengue was positie and his blood platelets had come down drastically.
He was referred to the Coimbatore Medical College Hospital on Friday morning. The doctors who examined him found that he was brought dead. Based on information, police registered a case and sent the body for autopsy.