18 Jul 2018, Edition - 1100, Wednesday
- Sealing, demolition of unauthorized constructions in Delhi will not stop: Supreme Court
- JUST IN: Lok Sabha speaker accepts Congress’ no-confidence motion against BJP govt
- TDP MPs raise ‘ we want justice’ slogans in the house
- Another person has been arrested by Kerala Police in connection SFI activist Abhimanyu murder case
- U.P: Under construction building in Greater Noida’s Shahberi village collapses, 3 dead.
- Tharoor made the statement while addressing a party event in Thiruvananthapuram
Bus fare hike, a merciless move by Govt: Opposition parties
Covai Post Network
January 27, 2018
Members belonging to various political parties on Saturday staged a demonstration in front of the Central Bus Stand here in protest against the steep hike in the bus fares and demanded its rollback.
Led by the main opposition party, the DMK, the protesters termed the hike as a ‘merciless’ move of the Government against the common man.
Udhagamandalam constituency MLA Ganesan, Gudalur MLA Dravida Mani and 200 members from DMK, Congress, Communist parties, Janata Dal (Secular) took part.