20 Apr 2018, Edition - 1011, Friday
- 2G Case: Delhi HC notice to Essar group, others, seeks response on CBI’s plea challenging acquittal
- Sources: DMK non-committal on CJI impeachment, DMK says no graft charge against CJI
- Maya Kodnani has been acquitted in the Naroda Patiya case by the Gujarat High Court
- Report incriminates lawmakers, BJP leads, Shiv Sena and TMC follow, Report suggest that 48 MPs face rape charges
- Big day in Naroda Patiya case, Gujarat HC to pronounce verdict
- Ahead of Karnataka elections, complaint registered against Sanjay Patil, BJP MLA booked for inciting hate, polarising votes
- Unnao BJP MLA’s security withdrawn, Kuldeep Sengar’s security revoked, CBI continues to grill Sengar
- Crucial hearing in Purohit case, SC to hear Lt Col Purohit’s plea, plea seeking quashing of UAPA, Purohit wants terrorist tag dropped
- Class 10th students would get an extra 2 marks for the misprint in the CBSE Class 10th English Question Paper.
Lunar eclipse: Spl arrangements at weather office
Covai Post Network
January 31, 2018
pecial arrangements have been made at weather office here for the public to witness the full lunar eclipse on Wednesday.
A rare celestial phenomenon will occur in another few minutes as blue moon, super moon and blood moo coincide on a total lunar eclipse day.
Wednesday will be the first lunar eclipse of the year an will be the second full moon in the month. This is called ‘Blue Moon’. Also the moon will appear crimson in colour.
Special arrangements have been made in the weather office here for the benefit of students and the public to witness the rare eclipse, between 6 p.m. and 7.37 p.m.