23 May 2018, Edition - 1044, Wednesday
- Several are feared to be trapped as building in Jodhpur collapsed due to digging work in the Sadarpura area
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
The Covai Post Ooty Bulletin – 15.7.2017
Covai Post Network
July 15, 2017
* Social activists have urged officials to initiate steps to take action against lorries and trucks that carry more load beyond permissible limits.
* A private firm has started an adventure sports centre near the Dodabetta Tea Estate.
* Members of the Toda community today greeted passengers of the Nilgiris Mountain Railways as the NMR completed 12 years of recognition by UNESCO as a heritage.