19 Feb 2018, Edition - 951, Monday
- Karnataka Congress MLA N A Haris’s son, who thrashed youth at pub, surrenders
- Kamal Haasan’s party launch on Feb 21.
- Shocking hit and run case reported from Jaipur, Rajasthan. 1 person dead and 1 injured.
- Congress VIP’s brat surrenders; Cops could not arrest him, now surrender orchestrated.
- CBI sealed PNB Brady branch house; No entry or exit for officials. Ground report by Aruneel
- BJP MP booked for land grabbing; accused of assaulting land owner
- UPA-Nirav link gets murkier; Resignation signed off by Former FM P. Chidambaram
The Covai Post Ooty Bulletin – 20.6.2017
Covai Post Network
June 21, 2017
Retired employees of the Udhagamandalam municipality today submitted a petition to the District Collector condemning the civic body’s decision to seal their houses.
Social activists have urged the Tourist and Police departments to take stern action against tourists who fail to obey the warning boards and go to dangerous spots to take selfies.