23 May 2018, Edition - 1044, Wednesday
- Several are feared to be trapped as building in Jodhpur collapsed due to digging work in the Sadarpura area
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
The Covai Post Ooty Bulletin – 20.6.2017
Covai Post Network
June 21, 2017
Retired employees of the Udhagamandalam municipality today submitted a petition to the District Collector condemning the civic body’s decision to seal their houses.
Social activists have urged the Tourist and Police departments to take stern action against tourists who fail to obey the warning boards and go to dangerous spots to take selfies.