21 May 2018, Edition - 1042, Monday
- BS Yeddyurappa Resigns As Karnataka Chief Minister Just Before Floor Test
- 1 BJP MLA Somashekara Reddy is out to ‘bribe’ MLAs
- Number game changes again, after 2 Cong, 2 JDS(S) MLAs rebel, 2 independents back BJP, BJP at 105, 4 short of win
- Legal faceoff after poll war, Cong-JDS object to pro tem speaker, top court puts Cong-JDS in spot, SC: Might have to postpone floor test
- SC accepts Governor’s Counsel’s argument, top court puts Cong-JDS in tight spot, Cong-JDS’s petition dismissed
- BJP MLA to remain pro tem speaker, SC: Videography of floor test adequate, floor test to telecast live
The Covai Post Ooty Bulletin – 27.9.2017
Covai Post Network
September 27, 2017
* Justice Krishna Kumar of the Madras High Court on Wednesday urged the legal fraternity to settle the pending cases in various courts in the country.
* Heavy rains lashed Udhagamandalam on Wednesday evening leading to flooding of main roads and low lying areas.