22 May 2018, Edition - 1043, Tuesday
- Several are feared to be trapped as building in Jodhpur collapsed due to digging work in the Sadarpura area
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
The Covai Post Ooty Bulletin – 3.10.2017
Covai Post Network
October 3, 2017
* People of Milithen village in Kothagiri have urged the authorities to initiate steps to drive back the wild gaurs into the forests at the earliest.
* Lorry, auto and jeep drivers in Nilgiris district went on a strike on Tuesday condemning the seizure of more than 4000 driving licences by the authorities.