21 Apr 2018, Edition - 1012, Saturday
- The IMF in the latest World Economic Outlook (WEO) has projected India to grow at 7.4 per cent in 2018 and 7.8 per cent in 2019
- The proposal demanded death penalty to those raping a child of below 12 years of rape
- ‘If you can rape then you can’t be a juvenile, I am in favour of this’, says Subramanian Swamy, MP, BJP on PM’s cabinet meeting agenda
- Mattis has welcomed Japan’s plan to review its National Defence Program Guidelines by year end
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
763 of IIT-M get job offers in phase one
Covai Post Network
December 11, 2017
Chennai: As many as 763 Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT-M) students received job offers from various multi-national companies made during the first phase of campus placements. Around 1,100 students had registered, IIT-M officials said.
Besides, the 114 pre-placement offers, 877 students were already been placed this academic year as against 745 students last year. International offers went up to 23 against 10 for whole of last year.
The top International recruiters include Microsoft, transportation technology company Uber, US worldwide job search engine Indeed, US cloud data management firm Rubrik, Mercari, Softbank and Sekisui Chemical.