18 Jul 2018, Edition - 1100, Wednesday
- Boys rescued from Thailand cave discharged from the hospital
- Cong wants ‘no trust’ motion deferred, doesn’t want debate on Friday
- Kerala Government backs women’s entry in Sabarimala temple
- Sealing, demolition of unauthorized constructions in Delhi will not stop: Supreme Court
- JUST IN: Lok Sabha speaker accepts Congress’ no-confidence motion against BJP govt
- TDP MPs raise ‘ we want justice’ slogans in the house
- Another person has been arrested by Kerala Police in connection SFI activist Abhimanyu murder case
- U.P: Under construction building in Greater Noida’s Shahberi village collapses, 3 dead.
- Tharoor made the statement while addressing a party event in Thiruvananthapuram
Jaya death probe: Panel summons Sasikala, P.C. Reddy
Covai Post Network
December 22, 2017
The one man inquiry commission, set up to investigate the death of former Chief Minister Jayalalithaa, on Friday issued summons to the late leader’s close aide V.K. Sasikala and Apollo Hospitals Chairman Dr. Prathap C. Reddy.
Retired judge Justice A. Arumughaswamy, who is probing the circumstances leading to Jayalalithaa’s death, asked Sasikala, who is currently languishing in Parapana Agrahara jail, to appear before the Commission within 15 days.
Sources said the summons were officially sent to the prison in Bengaluru. Arumughaswamy also asked Dr. Reddy and his daughter Dr. Preetha Reddy to appear within 10 days, besides submitting all the medical records in connection with Jayalalithaa’s treatment.