27 Apr 2018, Edition - 1018, Friday
- Kushinagar accident: Principal of Divine Public School has been arrested
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal reacts on Kushinagar accident that claimed lives of 13 children this morning
- Pakistan Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif disqualified for holding a UAE visa
- IDFC Mutual fund is valued around 6% – 8% of its asset under management, which is currently more than ₹70,000 crore
- The revelation comes at a time when PNB is launching its own measures to nab the economic offenders
- Apollo Hospital makes startling submission, says ‘don’t have Jayalalithaa’s biological samples’
- Fresh twist to Jaya legacy row, Apollo Hospital makes stunning submission, ‘don’t have Jaya’s biological samples’
- After 13 children die due to ‘negligence’, ‘negligent’ school officials go absconding, school Principal and Manager go missing
- After Madras HC orders CBI probe, DMK demands T.N Health Minister’s resignation
- The social media giant reported $4.98 billion in profit — up from $4.26 billion in the last quarter
TN Assembly session from Jan 8
Covai Post Network
December 28, 2017
Chennai: The Tamil Nadu Assembly session for 2018 will begin on January 8. Governor Banwarilal Purohit on Thursday notified the session which would start at 10 am.
The duration of the session would be decided by the Assembly business advisory committee.
It would begin with Purohit’s customary address and would also have the presence of sidelined AIADMK leader TTV Dhinakaran. He was elected as an Independent from RK Nagar during the recent by-election, defeating the AIADMK and DMK. This would be also the first session after the disqualification of 18 legislators owing allegiance to Dhinakaran.
The legislators were disqualified for submitting a memorandum to the Governor seeking removal of the Chief Minister.