21 Jun 2018, Edition - 1073, Thursday
- Actor-turned-politician Kamal Haasan reaches 10 Janpath to meet former Congress President Sonia Gandhi
- Jammu & Kashmir Governor NN Vohra has appointed BVR Subrahmanyam as the new Chief Secretary of the state
- A commander-level meeting took place between India and Pakistan in Poonch
- There is no political interference in our work’, says General Bipin Rawat, Chief of Army Staff
- Update: The officer, who insulted the interfaith couple in Lucknow’s passport office, has been transferred
- RTI activist shot dead in Champaran, Bihar
Fire safety measures in place at Perur Patteswarar temple
Covai Post Network
February 21, 2018
Coimbatore : Following the fire that broke out at the Meenakshi Amman Temple, the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment Department has instructed that fire safety measures should be put in place in all important temples.
Consequently, fire safety paraphernalia has been provided to various temples including the heritage Perur Patteswarar temple. Fire extinguishers, sand buckets, and other fire safety measures have been put in place. Officials from the Fire Service department and TANGEDCO inspected the measures.