- Download mobile app
24 Jan 2018, Edition - 925, Wednesday
- HeenaGambhir tells you about the increasing rise in fuel prices and its impact on the common man
- Government can’t object to anybody unfurling the Indian flag, says BJP Leader Subramanian Swamy
- RSS is free to hoist the tricolor in its office, says D. Raja, CPI LeftHijacksTirangaa
- Senior citizen being dragged out of District Magistrate’s office in Sitapur Distict of UP
- PM is not the only one responsible for the GDP growth, says Salman Khurshid, Congress
- Politicians react to the fringe’s protest against Padmaavat #PadmaavatTest
- Sensex hits 36,162.62 level as Nifty is at 11.069.35 mark
- Newly appointed CEC OP Rawat on #OneIndiaOnePoll
- The directive was nothing more than a political vendetta, says V. Muraleedharan, BJP
- Politicians react to Shiv Sena’s decision to go solo for the 2019 elections
Indian forces capable of handling any situation: V.K. Singh
Covai Post Network
October 9, 2017
Union Minister of State for External Affairs Gen. (retd) V.K. Singh on Monday said that the security forces were capable of handling any situation not only along the China border on any border.
The Minister, who was on his way to Kerala to participate in the Janrakshana Yatra, told reporters here that he was thankful to Prime Minister Narendra Modi for finding a diplomatic solution to the Doklam stand off with China.
Asked about the yatra, he said that it was to create awareness among the people that violence for politics would not work. “The BJP follows the democratic path always,” he added.