22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
KDMK to donate Rs.10 lakh to Tamil chair in Harvard University
Covai Post Network
February 20, 2018
COIMBATORE: Kongunadu Desiya Makkal Katchi (KMDK) has decided to donate Rs.10 lakh towards setting up of the Tamil chair at the Harvard University in the United States.
The decision to this effect was taken at the meeting of party’s executive committee meeting, its General Secretary E.R. Eswaran said in a release here on Tuesday.
The Tamil Nadu Government has announced Rs.10 crore towards the setting up of the chair, which will immensely contribute to research on Tamil literature and culture, he added.