19 Mar 2018, Edition - 979, Monday
- The eminent CEO panelists gathered to discuss the growing power of digital economy at the Innovation Summit.
- Bhagalpur clashes: FIR filed | Mantri’s son accused of displaying arms; allegedly took out procession, sans permission
- Kolkata: Mamata-KCR meet ends | We made a good beginning today, says Telangana CM KCR
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched a direct hotline to mark the occasion of completion of one year of his government
- Panjim: Massive protest by mining workers, after SC ordered ban on mining activity, mine workers go on a strike
- Vladimir Putin won a landslide victory in Russia’s presidential election, receiving 76.67% of the vote
- Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia reacts on his & Kejriwal’s apology to Nitin Gadkari & Kapil Sibal
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao meets West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata to discuss Third Front
- Faced with defamation suits, Arvind Kejriwal Delhi CM now apologises to Gadkari
- A day after Pakistan killed 5 innocent Indians, J&K CM pushes for talks with Pakistan
KDMK to donate Rs.10 lakh to Tamil chair in Harvard University
Covai Post Network
February 20, 2018
COIMBATORE: Kongunadu Desiya Makkal Katchi (KMDK) has decided to donate Rs.10 lakh towards setting up of the Tamil chair at the Harvard University in the United States.
The decision to this effect was taken at the meeting of party’s executive committee meeting, its General Secretary E.R. Eswaran said in a release here on Tuesday.
The Tamil Nadu Government has announced Rs.10 crore towards the setting up of the chair, which will immensely contribute to research on Tamil literature and culture, he added.