23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Man falls down while boarding bus, dies
Covai Post Network
November 22, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
A 27-year-old man died after he fell down while trying to board a bus near Chinnamathampalayam Road here.
According to police, Nagaraj, an employee of a private firm in Gandhipuram, tried to board the bus at Anna Nagar bus stop on Monday evening. Before he could get onto the bus, the driver started the vehicle. Nagaraj slipped and fell down as a result of which he sustained injuries in his abdomen.
He was rushed to a private hospital, where he succumbed.
The P.N. Palayam police have registered a case under Section 279, and 304 (A) of IPC. Efforts are on to nab the bus driver, Natarajan.