19 Mar 2018, Edition - 979, Monday
- The eminent CEO panelists gathered to discuss the growing power of digital economy at the Innovation Summit.
- Bhagalpur clashes: FIR filed | Mantri’s son accused of displaying arms; allegedly took out procession, sans permission
- Kolkata: Mamata-KCR meet ends | We made a good beginning today, says Telangana CM KCR
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched a direct hotline to mark the occasion of completion of one year of his government
- Panjim: Massive protest by mining workers, after SC ordered ban on mining activity, mine workers go on a strike
- Vladimir Putin won a landslide victory in Russia’s presidential election, receiving 76.67% of the vote
- Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia reacts on his & Kejriwal’s apology to Nitin Gadkari & Kapil Sibal
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao meets West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata to discuss Third Front
- Faced with defamation suits, Arvind Kejriwal Delhi CM now apologises to Gadkari
- A day after Pakistan killed 5 innocent Indians, J&K CM pushes for talks with Pakistan
Man falls down while boarding bus, dies
Covai Post Network
November 22, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
A 27-year-old man died after he fell down while trying to board a bus near Chinnamathampalayam Road here.
According to police, Nagaraj, an employee of a private firm in Gandhipuram, tried to board the bus at Anna Nagar bus stop on Monday evening. Before he could get onto the bus, the driver started the vehicle. Nagaraj slipped and fell down as a result of which he sustained injuries in his abdomen.
He was rushed to a private hospital, where he succumbed.
The P.N. Palayam police have registered a case under Section 279, and 304 (A) of IPC. Efforts are on to nab the bus driver, Natarajan.