23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
New pharmacy college inaugurated in Coimbatore
Covai Post Network
February 19, 2018
Coimbatore : Sree Abirami Hospital and Educational Institutions has started a college of pharmacy, with state-of-art infrastructure, for the benefit regional students.
Approved by AICTE, Pharmacy Council of India and Government of Tamil Nadu, the institution has an intake of students for B.Pharma and another 60 for diploma group Chairman and Managing Director Dr P Periyaswamy said. State Municipal Administration Minister SP Velumani inaugurated the pharmacy college.
It was committed to impart value based quality education along with development of positive empowerment attitude, skills and abilities to apply knowledge to execute the turnout of quality pharmacists to meet the emerging challenges of present era, Periyaswamy said.