17 Mar 2018, Edition - 977, Saturday
- The Congress and other political parties have been alleging that EVMs tampered during polls and demanding reintroduction of the ballot paper system of voting.
- J&K Minister Altaf Bukhari sings praises for Separatist Syed Ali Shah Geelani | Bukhari: Geelani is a very big leader and my stature is too small
- Pro-Khalistan terrorist convicted of killing former Punjab Chief Minister Beant Singh does not regreat his action, says his lawyer.
- MS Dhoni all praise for Nepal after it was granted ODI status by the International Cricket Council (ICC)
- Mohammed Shami issues clarification on wife’s ‘rape’ allegations
- According to reports, a Bangladesh player broke the glass while celebrating the team’s win over Sri Lanka in the T20I Nidahas Trophy tri-series.
- 43-year-old Tara had earlier confessed to his involvement in the assassination of Beant Singh in 1995.
- Delhi: NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau) busts big drug racket.
- 3 Bangladeshi nationals held in Pune | Arrested nationals said to have terror links | Accused have links with Al Qaeda affiliate | ATS to probe their terror links
- Modi and his associates allegedly defrauded Punjab National Bank of around Rs 13,000 crore through fraudulent LOUs of PNB
New pharmacy college inaugurated in Coimbatore
Covai Post Network
February 19, 2018
Coimbatore : Sree Abirami Hospital and Educational Institutions has started a college of pharmacy, with state-of-art infrastructure, for the benefit regional students.
Approved by AICTE, Pharmacy Council of India and Government of Tamil Nadu, the institution has an intake of students for B.Pharma and another 60 for diploma group Chairman and Managing Director Dr P Periyaswamy said. State Municipal Administration Minister SP Velumani inaugurated the pharmacy college.
It was committed to impart value based quality education along with development of positive empowerment attitude, skills and abilities to apply knowledge to execute the turnout of quality pharmacists to meet the emerging challenges of present era, Periyaswamy said.