17 Mar 2018, Edition - 977, Saturday
- The Congress and other political parties have been alleging that EVMs tampered during polls and demanding reintroduction of the ballot paper system of voting.
- J&K Minister Altaf Bukhari sings praises for Separatist Syed Ali Shah Geelani | Bukhari: Geelani is a very big leader and my stature is too small
- Pro-Khalistan terrorist convicted of killing former Punjab Chief Minister Beant Singh does not regreat his action, says his lawyer.
- MS Dhoni all praise for Nepal after it was granted ODI status by the International Cricket Council (ICC)
- Mohammed Shami issues clarification on wife’s ‘rape’ allegations
- According to reports, a Bangladesh player broke the glass while celebrating the team’s win over Sri Lanka in the T20I Nidahas Trophy tri-series.
- 43-year-old Tara had earlier confessed to his involvement in the assassination of Beant Singh in 1995.
- Delhi: NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau) busts big drug racket.
- 3 Bangladeshi nationals held in Pune | Arrested nationals said to have terror links | Accused have links with Al Qaeda affiliate | ATS to probe their terror links
- Modi and his associates allegedly defrauded Punjab National Bank of around Rs 13,000 crore through fraudulent LOUs of PNB
Nine-day art exhibition begins, live painting demo on Nov 25, 26
Covai Post Network
November 22, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
A live painting demonstration will be held on November 25 and 26 at Kasthuri Srinivasan Art Gallery, Avinashi Road.
The demonstration, part of the nine-day art exhibition to mark the birth centenary of Kasthuri Srinivasan, will be conducted by artists between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.
The exhibition, which was inaugurated by Conservator of Forests S. Ramasubramanian, will be on till November 30.
This is the 163rd exhibition organised by the trust. Several works of artist-members of KST Art and Literary club have displayed their works under the title ‘Nature and Life’ in the exhibition.