24 May 2018, Edition - 1045, Thursday
- 6 women officers of the Indian Navy, who successfully circumnavigated the globe on INSV Tarini met PM Modi
- Case has been filed against Kamal Haasan and Vaiko for violating Section 144
- Indian Air Force Cheetah helicopter crash-lands in Natha Top in Jammu and Kashmir
- NHRC takes cognizance of Tuticorin violence, issues notice to Tamil Nadu Chief Secretary and DGP
- The Madras High Court directed Vedanta to stop the construction of the second unit of Sterlite copper smelter plant
- Tamil Nadu government forms judicial commission to probe Tuticorin violence
- J&K: Grenade attack in Bijbehara as 7 civilians were injured
- MHA has sought a report from Tamil Nadu Government on the violence in Tuticorin
- Mudarai HC stays expansion of Sterlite copper smelter plan
- US President Donald Trump warned that his landmark summit with Kim Jong Un may not take place as planned
Rotaract Club holds `clean India’ awareness programme
Covai Post Network
November 21, 2017
The Rotaract Club of Sai Baba Colony conducted a ‘Clean India’ awareness programme at Government Middle School in Ramakrishnapuram today. The club members spoke to children about cleanliness.
The project ‘Kuppai Thotti’ (dustbin) was to make students aware about the Clean India mission and as part of the programme, the club donated a dustbin to the school, according to a statement.