23 Sep 2018, Edition - 1167, Sunday
- Prasad said that the Congress has forgotten Bofors, 2G, and 3G and now he has the audacity of questioning the PM
- Former Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s lawyer did not oppose custody
- ‘Now this fertilizer plant will be symbolic of our success’, says PM Modi
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
Surrenders after killing son-in-law three days ago in Coimbatore
Covai Post Network
June 13, 2018
Coimbatore: Thiyagarajan, a painter staying in Ganapathy in the city who stabbed his son-in-law to death three days ago, surrendered at the judicial magistrate court here on Tuesday. Thiyagarajan stabbed his Gunavel (31) on Sunday, following a family dispute.
ALSO READ : Panchayat ex-president kills self in Kochi backwaters, flays CPM in suicide note
Gunavel had working as a manager in a private company in Bengaluru and used to visit his family once in three months. Whenever he came home he would beat his wife, forcing her to go to her parents.
On June 10, Gunavel came to Coimbatore, went to his father-in-law’s house and harassed his wife. When Thiyagarajan came to know this, he went to Gunavel’s house and stabbed him to death, police said.