23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
Woman killed in gaur attack
Covai Post Network
February 20, 2018
Udhagamandalam : A 52-year-old woman was gored to death by an Indian Gaur near Kallatti, some 15 km from here, when she was going to work in a tea estate, on Tuesday.
According to police, Annalakshmi was on her way to work in a tea in the morning when a herd of gaurs came in front of her.
A bison suddenly rushed towards her and attacked, as a result she sustained serious bleeding injuries all over body, particularly abdomen part.
Hearing the screams fellow workers rushed to the spot and took her to Government hospital here, where she was declared dead, police said.
Wind : 0.6 km/h
Humidity : 91%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr