23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- Reports have emerged that China has transferred a highly-sensitive missile technology to Pakistan
- TDP reaches out to TRS, AIADMK, asks for their help in pushing for no-confidence motion in the Parliament.
- Mallapuram, Kerala: 22 year old stabbed to death by her father on the eve of wedding; family opposed her wedding to the man
- Kerala Professor Jouhar Munavvir booked over his derogatory remarks against women
- Social activist Anna Hazare begins hunger strike in the national capital demanding Lokpal and better solution for farmers’ issues
- Ballia, Uttar Pradesh: 15 year old ends life after police did not act seriously on her complaint about harassment by 5 men.
- Bolt and Dortmund are both sponsored by Puma and the event was hence considered more of a publicity stunt
- CM Naidu speaks to his MPs, tells TDP MPs to ‘keep fighting, don’t stop till A.P gets justice’, TDP keeps up pressure on centre
- Mohammed Shami cleared by BCCI | Cricketer gets clean chit by Anti-corruption unit
- Airtel scored the lowest score at 3.2 Mbps in Kanpur, while the lowest score by Idea Cellular was reported to be 2.6 Mbps in Bhiwani
Youth injured as flex erected to welcome CM falls on him
Covai Post Network
February 17, 2018
Coonoor : A youth was injured, when a flex board erected to welcome Tamil Nadu chief minister, Edapadi K Palanisamy, who had participated in the anointation ceremony of a nearby temple in Nilgiris District, fell on him today.
The incident happened, after Palanisamy left for Mettupalayam in Coimbatore district, where he participated in a mass feeding to the general pubic, as part of Birth anniversary of former Chief Minister, Jayalalaithaa.
The youth, Yasin sustained injuries on the hand, leg and head and was taken to nearby hospital, where he was given necessary treatment.