February 17, 2021
UPSC CISF AC(EXE) LDCE 2021 Admit Card 2021: The Union Public Service Commission, UPSC has released the admit cards of the UPSC CISF AC(EXE) LDCE Exam 2021. All the candidates who applied for the UPSC CISF AC(EXE) LDCE-2021 can download the admit cards/call letters from the official website of the commission, the link for which is upsc.gov.in.
UPSC will conduct a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2021 on March 14, 2021, for filling the vacancies of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
The tentative number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of the examination will be 23 (General-18, SC-03, ST-02).
UPSC CISF AC Admit Card 2021: How to download
Log on to the official website of UPSC -upsc.gov.in
On the homepage, click on, “CISF AC(EXE) LDCE 2021 — E Admit Card”
Enter your CISF No or Roll number along with date of birth
Click on submit
Your UPSC CISF AC(EXE) LDCE 2021 Admit Card 2021 will be displayed
Download it and take print out of it for future reference.
Important instruction for candidates:
1. Check the e admit card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of the UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with the UPSC.
3. Please note that entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the schedule commencement of the Examination i.e. 09:20 AM for the Forenoon Session and 01.50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed the entry into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry.
4. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen will not be evaluated.
5. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/ costly items and bags to the Examination Venue, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
For more exam related instructions, click here
Scheme of written examination:
The written Examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will comprise two papers as follows:
Paper-1: General ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill, (300 marks) (150 questions) (2 hours 30 minutes)
Paper II: Essay, Precis Writing and Comprehension – 100 Marks (2 hours)
For any query, candidates can check the official website of UPSC.