23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Sasikala leaves for Bengaluru prison
Covai Post Network
October 12, 2017
Ousted AIADMK leader V.K. Sasikala on Thursday left for Bengaluru prison as her five-day parole for visiting her ailing husband ended on Wednesday. Sasikala’s husband M. Natarajan underwent a dual organ transplant recently at a Chennai hospital.
Sasikala left for Bangalore by road from her relative’s house in the city, where she was staying.
During her stay in the city, she visited the hospital where her husband was convalescing.