23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
16 young entrepreneurs to attend forum in Israel
Covai Post Network
November 10, 2017
A 16-member team of entrepreneurs, ‘Young Indians’, of which nine are from Coimbatore, will be visiting Israel as part of the India-Israel Innovation Forum from November 12.
The team will get to know industrial practices and innovations in Israel.
Young Indians Coimbatore Chapter Chair S Prasanna Krishna said there team would look at possible collaborations and investments. The delegation from includes industrialists from education, agriculture and cyber security sectors among othersand many others. The team would be there till November 17.
The entrepreneurs would be visiting startup accelerators in Tel Aviv University and top most industries in Israel.
Young Indians is an integral part of Confederation of Indian Industry, a non-government organization to promote trade and business. A team from Israel is also expected to make an India visit later.
Wind : 0.8 km/h
Humidity : 93%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr