23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
84,000 graduates to receive degrees at Bharathiyar University on Nov 14
Covai Post Network
November 12, 2017
Over 84,000 graduates of the University and its affiliated colleges will be conferred with degrees at the 34th Convocation of Bharathiar University here to be held on November 14.
Tamil Nadu Governor, Banwarilal Purohit will preside over and confer the degrees on the candidates.
The Madras High Court Judge, M M Sundresh will deliver the convocation address, while State Higher Education minister, K P Anbalagan, who is also Pro-Chancellor, will offer felicitation.
Wind : 0.6 km/h
Humidity : 91%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr