23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Bid to break open ATM
Covai Post Network
November 29, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
A futile attempt was made to break open an ATM of a nationalised bank at Cross Cut Road in the city in the early hours of Wednesday.
According to police, who obtained CCTV footage from the ATM, two men entered the cabin and attempted to open the machine with a device around 2.45 a.m. The two did not show their faces. As the alarm bell started ringing the duo fled the scene.
Police and a senior bank official arrived at the spot following information. Police, who carried out a vehicle check, are confident of nabbing the culprits based on the CCTV footage in the vicinity.