22 May 2018, Edition - 1043, Tuesday
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
Bid to break open ATM
Covai Post Network
November 29, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
A futile attempt was made to break open an ATM of a nationalised bank at Cross Cut Road in the city in the early hours of Wednesday.
According to police, who obtained CCTV footage from the ATM, two men entered the cabin and attempted to open the machine with a device around 2.45 a.m. The two did not show their faces. As the alarm bell started ringing the duo fled the scene.
Police and a senior bank official arrived at the spot following information. Police, who carried out a vehicle check, are confident of nabbing the culprits based on the CCTV footage in the vicinity.