19 Mar 2018, Edition - 979, Monday
- The eminent CEO panelists gathered to discuss the growing power of digital economy at the Innovation Summit.
- Bhagalpur clashes: FIR filed | Mantri’s son accused of displaying arms; allegedly took out procession, sans permission
- Kolkata: Mamata-KCR meet ends | We made a good beginning today, says Telangana CM KCR
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched a direct hotline to mark the occasion of completion of one year of his government
- Panjim: Massive protest by mining workers, after SC ordered ban on mining activity, mine workers go on a strike
- Vladimir Putin won a landslide victory in Russia’s presidential election, receiving 76.67% of the vote
- Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia reacts on his & Kejriwal’s apology to Nitin Gadkari & Kapil Sibal
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao meets West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata to discuss Third Front
- Faced with defamation suits, Arvind Kejriwal Delhi CM now apologises to Gadkari
- A day after Pakistan killed 5 innocent Indians, J&K CM pushes for talks with Pakistan
Commissioner requests TNSTC for additional bus to ply school students
Covai Post Network
November 10, 2017
THE COVAI POST IMPACT
A video of The Covai Post highlighting the hazards of people travelling between State Bank Colony and Selvapuram has resulted in The Coimbatore Corporation Commissioner requesting the TNSTC Managing Director to introduce an additional bus on route 38A.
The Covai Post yesterday came out with a video report of commuters, including students near NGGO colony having to go jam-packed in a city bus during peak hours. With only one bus plying on the route, office-goers and school students have been having a tough time and some forced to travel dangerously on the footboard.
Based on the report, Coimbatore Corporation Commissioner Dr K Vijayakarthikeyan requested TNSTC Managing Director here to allot an additional bus on this route during peak hours. He requested the MD to look into the matter personally and take necessary action.