22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Heavy vehicles not allowed on Ukkadam-Athupalam road from May 26
Covai Post Network
May 16, 2018
Coimbatore: With commencement of construction work for flyover, the entry of heavy vehicles is not allowed from Ukkadam to Athupalayam from May 26.
The heavy vehicles can ply to Pollachi and Palakkad roads through Nanjundapuram Road. However, buses and two-wheelers can use the Athupalam-Ukkadam route, police said.