23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
ICCI president to represent TN at Switzerland
Covai Post Network
August 27, 2015
Tamil Nadu will be represented at Switzerland by D. Nandakumar, president of local chapter of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICCI), at the meet to study smart cities and skill development, from August 30 to September 4.
The invitation was extended by the Swiss ambassador to India, Dr. Linus von Castelmur.
The 6-day long trip will give delegates a chance to observe the details of the Swiss initiatives in the areas of skill development and smart cities. The members of the business community and the Indian media are part of the team.
Wind : 0.8 km/h
Humidity : 93%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr