24 Sep 2018, Edition - 1168, Monday
- J&K: 1 jawan martyred in Tangdhar encounter
- The Bishop was arrested after three days of interrogation on Friday
- EPS-OPS govt invites DMK President MK Stalin, Kanimozhi and TTV Dinakaran for MGR centenary celebrations on 30th Sep
- Kerala Nun Rape Case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s bail plea rejected as judicial custody has been extended till October 6th
- Commander Abhilash Tomy rescued
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi visits his LS Constituency Amethi
- 15-year old boy lynched in Tamil Nadu for alleged theft
- A team has been dispatched to the spot to probe the incident
- Allegedly, the bishop is involved in more cases of sexual harassment against women
- PM Modi inaugurates the Pakyong Airport near Gangtok, Sikkim
IT raid in Green Tea estate ends, manager taken to Coimbatore
Covai Post Network
November 14, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
The raid in the Green Tea Estate in Kothagiri here, said to be owned by former Chief Minister Jayalalithaa and her aide V.K. Sasikala, concluded on Tuesday.
During the raids that began on November 9, IT sleuths are believed to have gone through and verified 800 documents.
After the raids, officials took the estate manager, Natarajan (who is also looking after the affairs of Jayalalithaa’s Kodanadu Estate) to Coimbatore for ‘clarification’, police said.
The search reportedly came to an end late in the evening, since there was reduction in the deployment of police and security.