17 Aug 2018, Edition - 1130, Friday
- PM Modi and BJP Chief Amit Shah walk alongside the hearse carrying the mortal remains of former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s mortal remains being taken from BJP headquarters to the Smriti Sthal
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s funeral will take place at Rashtriya Smriti Sthal at 4 pm
- PM Modi will visit Kerala to review the flood situation in the state today
- Kerala floods have taken 97 lives so far, 26 deaths reported on Thursday alone
- A delegation from Islamabad will attend the funeral of former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Atal was more than a colleague, he was my closest friend for 65 years: LK Advani
- Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan chairs meet with navy and air force over flood situation
- Between 5,700 and 10,000 Catholic priests have been accused of sexual abuse in the United States
- People flock on the streets as former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s mortal remains are being taken to BJP HQ
IT sleuths quiz Kodanadu estate manager
Covai Post Network
November 16, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Sleuths from Income Tax department on Thursday questioned Natarajan, manager of Kodanadu Estate, belonging to former Chief Minister Jayalalithaa, as part of the State-wide raids on the premises of a few members of
Sasikala-Dinakaran family and relatives.
Natarajan was looking after the estate affairs and also that of Green Tea Estate, which was brought by Jayalalithaa and Sasikala five years ago.
After carrying out search in both the estates for six days from November 9, the officials brought Natarajan to Coimbatore on Wednesday.
A group of officials today questioned Natarajan reportedly for nearly six hours from morning, police sources said.