23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Newly wed woman assaults husband in public in Coimbatore
Covai Post Network
July 19, 2018
Coimbatore : A young bride today hit her husband in full public view near a temple here for marrying her hiding the fact that he had already married and had a child.The couple from Kinathukadavu had come to Saibaba temple this morning and the woman suddenly picked up quarrel after noticing the name of another woman tattooed on his hand, police said.
In filmy style, she started hitting the husband, who she married just five days after falling in love, on the head and shoulder and kicking him after holding him by the shirt collar.
On information, police rushed to the spot and advised the woman to approach a nearby police station.Some persons took videos and posted them in social media.