25 May 2018, Edition - 1046, Friday
- This will be the prime minister’s first official visit to Indonesia and his second official visit to Singapore
- The Sunanda Pushkar death case has been transferred to the Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate
- JUST IN: Sunanda Pushkar’s murder case adjourned to 28th May
- 3 days later, Tamil Nadu CM EPS surfaces, shocking: CM won’t condemn police firing, not a word for the Tuticorin victims
- Thirteen people were killed in the police firing in the two days of clashes
- Biennial elections to Maha Legislative Council results: BJP wins 2 seats, NCP 1
- Power supply of sterlite plant disconnected, T.N govt disconnects power supply, cut due to non compliance of rules
- Extortion threats to 12 U.P MLAs, demand: Pay up Rs 12 lakh each, Intel agencies begin probe
One-day workshop for students to enhance employability among visually challenged
Covai Post Network
December 22, 2017
Sankara Eye Hospital, Bangalore in association with Young Indians, Bangalore Chapter conducted a one-day workshop for students from across Bangalore District to enhance employability among visually impaired.
“The workshop conducted by Department of Vision Rehabilitation, Sankara Eye Hospital and Young Indians looked at empowering the students with soft skills and language training. The workshop also helped in creating awareness about safety from abuse at work place. This workshop is as part of our Young Indians – Masoom initiative that looks at preventing abuse in children and young adults,” said Vikram Choudhury of Sankara Eye Hospital in a press release.