19 Mar 2018, Edition - 979, Monday
- The eminent CEO panelists gathered to discuss the growing power of digital economy at the Innovation Summit.
- Bhagalpur clashes: FIR filed | Mantri’s son accused of displaying arms; allegedly took out procession, sans permission
- Kolkata: Mamata-KCR meet ends | We made a good beginning today, says Telangana CM KCR
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched a direct hotline to mark the occasion of completion of one year of his government
- Panjim: Massive protest by mining workers, after SC ordered ban on mining activity, mine workers go on a strike
- Vladimir Putin won a landslide victory in Russia’s presidential election, receiving 76.67% of the vote
- Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia reacts on his & Kejriwal’s apology to Nitin Gadkari & Kapil Sibal
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao meets West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata to discuss Third Front
- Faced with defamation suits, Arvind Kejriwal Delhi CM now apologises to Gadkari
- A day after Pakistan killed 5 innocent Indians, J&K CM pushes for talks with Pakistan
Power shutdown in areas under Kathir Naickenpalayam substation on December 8
Covai Post Network
December 6, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Power supply will be suspended in the areas under Kathir Naickenpalayam 110/22 KV substation on December 8 from 9 am to 4 pm.
As a result Rakkipalayam, Kumarapuram, Teachers Colony, Narasimhanaickenpalayam, Bombay Nagar, Ganapathy Nagar and Sri Ram Nagar will have power suspension.
According to a TANGEDCO statement, power is being suspended to carry out routine monthly maintenance works. Officials have been requested to finish the replacement works in time and not cause discomfort to people.