23 May 2018, Edition - 1044, Wednesday
- Several are feared to be trapped as building in Jodhpur collapsed due to digging work in the Sadarpura area
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
Power shutdown in areas under Kathir Naickenpalayam substation on December 8
Covai Post Network
December 6, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Power supply will be suspended in the areas under Kathir Naickenpalayam 110/22 KV substation on December 8 from 9 am to 4 pm.
As a result Rakkipalayam, Kumarapuram, Teachers Colony, Narasimhanaickenpalayam, Bombay Nagar, Ganapathy Nagar and Sri Ram Nagar will have power suspension.
According to a TANGEDCO statement, power is being suspended to carry out routine monthly maintenance works. Officials have been requested to finish the replacement works in time and not cause discomfort to people.