22 May 2018, Edition - 1043, Tuesday
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
Salem Division announces change in operations of trains
Covai Post Network
November 29, 2017
The Salem Division has announced changes in operation of trains between December 2 and 7 due to engineering works at Karuppur yard.
The works will be carried out to increase capacity of lines to handle longer goods trains, said a press release While some trains will have a late departure from Karuppur, some depart late from Salem, Jolarpet, and Tirupatur. En route, most of the trains will have a 10-minute delay, the release added.
On December,7, the Jaipur-Coimbatore Express (12970) will be delayed by 50 minutes, it said.