17 Aug 2018, Edition - 1130, Friday
- Between 5,700 and 10,000 Catholic priests have been accused of sexual abuse in the United States
- People flock on the streets as former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s mortal remains are being taken to BJP HQ
- Power supply to be suspended in parts of Chennai on August 17
- Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee passes away at 93
- Jagat Prakash Nadda, Health Minister briefs media, says Atal Bihari Vajpayee still critical
- PM Modi leaves AIIMS, Delhi after visiting critical Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- I have cancelled my work to visit Atal Bihari Vajpayee today, Mamata Banerjee, West Bengal CM
- PM Modi reaches AIIMS as former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee continues to remain critical
- BJP Chief Amit Shah and Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan reaches AIIMS, PM Modi expected shortly
- Congress president Rahul Gandhi reaches AIIMS as former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee continues to remain critical
Salem Division announces change in operations of trains
Covai Post Network
November 29, 2017
The Salem Division has announced changes in operation of trains between December 2 and 7 due to engineering works at Karuppur yard.
The works will be carried out to increase capacity of lines to handle longer goods trains, said a press release While some trains will have a late departure from Karuppur, some depart late from Salem, Jolarpet, and Tirupatur. En route, most of the trains will have a 10-minute delay, the release added.
On December,7, the Jaipur-Coimbatore Express (12970) will be delayed by 50 minutes, it said.