19 Mar 2018, Edition - 979, Monday
- The eminent CEO panelists gathered to discuss the growing power of digital economy at the Innovation Summit.
- Bhagalpur clashes: FIR filed | Mantri’s son accused of displaying arms; allegedly took out procession, sans permission
- Kolkata: Mamata-KCR meet ends | We made a good beginning today, says Telangana CM KCR
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched a direct hotline to mark the occasion of completion of one year of his government
- Panjim: Massive protest by mining workers, after SC ordered ban on mining activity, mine workers go on a strike
- Vladimir Putin won a landslide victory in Russia’s presidential election, receiving 76.67% of the vote
- Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia reacts on his & Kejriwal’s apology to Nitin Gadkari & Kapil Sibal
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao meets West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata to discuss Third Front
- Faced with defamation suits, Arvind Kejriwal Delhi CM now apologises to Gadkari
- A day after Pakistan killed 5 innocent Indians, J&K CM pushes for talks with Pakistan
Saritha in Coimbatore court, case posted to Jan 8
Covai Post Network
December 14, 2017
Saritha Nair, an accused in the solar panel scam that rocked Kerala, appeared before a court here in connection with an alleged cheating of a city businessman of Rs 25 lakh.
Saritha appeared before Sixth Judicial Magistrate Rajavel today. The case was posted to January 8 as witnesses failed to appear. The businessman filed a case against Saritha accusing her of failing to set up solar panels as assured and cheating him of over Rs 25 lakh.
Later Saritha told reporters that the solar issue in Kerala was getting delayed due to the involvement of politicians. Saritha expressed hope that former Chief Minister, Oomen Chandi and a few politicians, including MLAs, would be convicted and sentenced in the scam.