15 Aug 2018, Edition - 1128, Wednesday
- Minister of State for Home unfurls the tricolour at Manali
- Twitter suspends far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones from its platform for one week
- 2016 National Teacher of the Year Jahana Hayes could be Connecticut’s first black Democrat in Congress
- J&K police files FIR against patriots for attempting to unfurl Tricolour
- Rifleman Aurangzeb to be honoured
- Major Aditya and rifleman Aurangzeb are likely to be honoured with the prestigious Shaurya Chakra gallantry award
- England cricketer Ben Stokes cleared of assault charges
- Major Aditya likely to get Shaurya Chakra
- Coal Scam Case: Naveen Jindal and others summoned by the court on 15th Nov
- Mega online heist by hackers in Pune, cyber attack on cosmos bank in Pune, hackers siphon off Rs 94 cr from bank
Saritha in Coimbatore court, case posted to Jan 8
Covai Post Network
December 14, 2017
Saritha Nair, an accused in the solar panel scam that rocked Kerala, appeared before a court here in connection with an alleged cheating of a city businessman of Rs 25 lakh.
Saritha appeared before Sixth Judicial Magistrate Rajavel today. The case was posted to January 8 as witnesses failed to appear. The businessman filed a case against Saritha accusing her of failing to set up solar panels as assured and cheating him of over Rs 25 lakh.
Later Saritha told reporters that the solar issue in Kerala was getting delayed due to the involvement of politicians. Saritha expressed hope that former Chief Minister, Oomen Chandi and a few politicians, including MLAs, would be convicted and sentenced in the scam.