- Download mobile app
- Gold, Silver Prices Plunge Today On Muted Demand
- The way it is coming to light that BJP is losing ground in Gujarat, many BJP leaders have lost their mental balance. Many leaders would require psychiatric treatment after polls are over: Anand Sharma
- Third Test, Day 5: At Tea, Sri Lanka are at 226/5, need 184 runs to win.
- #BabriMasjid demolition and its aftermath: @ananya116 writes about the handful of films from Bollywood in 25 years.
- Reserve Bank of India keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
Time magazine names ‘Silence Breakers‘ as Person of the Year for this inspiring reason
December 7, 2017
Time Magazine names ‘Silence Breakers’ – women who publicly shared their experiences of sexual abuse and harassment as “Person of the Year “collectively. The magazine cover features women including Taylor Swift and Ashley Judd who spoke out against sexual misconduct in Hollywood, spurring millions of women to do the same, triggering the use of #MeToo which was used by women to share their horrifying experiences of sexual abuse and harassment, thus highlighting and voicing a serious issue. Time magazine calls them “the voices that launched a movement.”