22 Sep 2018, Edition - 1166, Saturday
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
- The United States on Thursday welcomed the move to hold talks between Foreign Ministers of India and Pakistan in New York.
- 3 abducted cops martyred in Shopian, J&K
White Chocolate Parathas Recipe
June 25, 2018
How to Make White Chocolate Parathas
1.Make a dough of flour with water and keep aside.
2.Stuff crushed white chocolate into the dough balls and roll out into a circle.
3.Cook on a hot tava (griddle) using oil from both sides until golden brown.
Ingredients Of White Chocolate Parathas
1 cup all purpose flour
Pinch of salt
Water as required
1/2 cup crushed white chocolate
Oil to cook