19 Jul 2018, Edition - 1101, Thursday
- Encounter rages on in Handwara, J&K; Gunfight breaks out in the Batpora area. Terrorists believed to be holed up
- AAP issues whip, asks its MPs to vote in favour of no confidence motion in the Parliament
- Students of Banaras Hindu University hold unique protest after Congress raised the question of accountability
- RBI to issue new 100 rupee note in lavender colour
- DMK Working President MK Stalin urges opposition parties to unite on the ‘no-trust’ vote
- Shiv Sena to abstain from the trust vote in the ‘no-confidence’ motion
- YSR Congress protests at Parliament premises, demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Rahul Gandhi politicises mob lynchings, warns of ‘sinister design’ before 2019 General Elections
- 7 naxals, including 3 women, killed in an encounter with security forces in Bastar region of Chhattisgarh
- PM Modi interacts with the beneficiaries of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana & Saubhagya Yojana
White Chocolate Parathas Recipe
June 25, 2018
How to Make White Chocolate Parathas
1.Make a dough of flour with water and keep aside.
2.Stuff crushed white chocolate into the dough balls and roll out into a circle.
3.Cook on a hot tava (griddle) using oil from both sides until golden brown.
Ingredients Of White Chocolate Parathas
1 cup all purpose flour
Pinch of salt
Water as required
1/2 cup crushed white chocolate
Oil to cook