October 5, 2019
Coimbatore : A 39-year old man was on Saturday electrocuted, while attempting to switch on light in his house in Nilambur in the city.
According to police, Gopalasami, an private firm employee, touched the switch board in the early hours and was thrown out, following electrocution.
The surprised inmates of the house immediately took him to the Government hospital, where he was declared brought dead, they said.
Sulur police are investigating.
Crane – Common cause for accidents, usage guidelines & accident prevention
Organic Food Industry: 4 Reasons Why It Will Boom In Coming Years
How to keep cool this Valentine’s Day? A Survival Guide for all the Singles Out there!
Andhra Crab Meat Masala Recipe