19 Mar 2018, Edition - 979, Monday
- J&K minister opposes anti-encroachment drive; J&K minister pelts stones during demolition drive
- All opportunities being diverted to Gujarat. Nothing is given for Maharashtra by the central govt, says MNS chief Raj Thackeray
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launches a direct hotline to the state CM’s office
- MNS workers vandalise shops, assault cabs in Vasai area, near Mumbai.
- After nothing was allocated in the Finance bill, I decided that TDP is not going to be in alliance with the NDA govt: AP CM Chandrababu Naidu
- Lok Sabha adjourned for the second time in two hours. Will be adjourned till Tuesday.
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee’s name plate vandalised in Presidency University, Kolkata
- Supreme Court asks Centre to visit Rohingya refugee camps after lawyer filed PIL alleging human rights violations at the camps.
- Union Minister Jitendra Singh says there is nothing to fear if non-confidence motion is moved against the government.
- Morally, BJP govt has failed in fulfilling the promises made to the state of AP, says Congress party’s Renuka Chowdhury
AISMK to stay with AIADMK
Covai Post Network
August 30, 2015
The All India Samatwa Makkal Katchi (AISMK) will continue to remain in the AIADMK alliance during the 2016 Assembly elections. This was confirmed by the party president, Sharathkumar.
”We will definitely continue to remain in the alliance for the coming polls,” Sharathkumar told reporters.
The AISMK celebrates its ninth formation day on August 31. Sharathkumar also added that a book highlighting the party’s accomplishments will be released to mark the occasion.