22 May 2018, Edition - 1043, Tuesday
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
AISMK to stay with AIADMK
Covai Post Network
August 30, 2015
The All India Samatwa Makkal Katchi (AISMK) will continue to remain in the AIADMK alliance during the 2016 Assembly elections. This was confirmed by the party president, Sharathkumar.
”We will definitely continue to remain in the alliance for the coming polls,” Sharathkumar told reporters.
The AISMK celebrates its ninth formation day on August 31. Sharathkumar also added that a book highlighting the party’s accomplishments will be released to mark the occasion.