23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Decomposed body of missing man found
Covai Post Network
December 1, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Police have found the decomposed body of 47-year-old man, who has been missing for the last one week, at Pollachi.
According to police, Nagaraj, a chronic alcoholic and resident of Jameen Uthukuli Street in Pollachi, went missing since November 24. His family members did not file a missing complaint as they thought he must have gone somewhere.
Police found his body in a highly decomposed state in a drainage under a bridge in Pollachi. They believe Nagaraj might have been in an inebriated condition and fallen down.
However, a case has been registered under Section 174 of CrPC.