20 Aug 2018, Edition - 1133, Monday
- CBI has requested Interpol Manchester to detain Nirav Modi in the UK
- More Pak issues clarification, admits ‘no offer of talk by PM Modi’
- The death toll due to Kerala floods stands at 370
- The Taliban have taken over 100 people, including women and children, hostage, said an Afghan official on Monday
- 12 of Imran’s 21 cabinet members held key posts during Musharraf regime
- ATS arrests former Sena corporator, Shrikant Pangarkar for ‘plotting’ blasts
- Two cabbies in Delhi jailed for driving on wrong side
Kamal’s remark linking saffron to terrorism condemnable
Covai Post Network
February 13, 2018
COIMBATORE: Hindu Makkal Katchi (HMK) on Tuesday took objection to the reported remarks by actor Kamal Hassan linking saffron to terrorism.
Talking to reporters, HMK President Arjun Sampath said that it was not fair on the part of Kamal Hassan to link saffron to terrorism and extremism, which was condemnable.
However, HMK welcomed his stand to not join hands with Rajnikanth. he said.
Sampath wanted the district administration to ban the celebrations on Valentines Day on February 14 tomorrow, which were against the culture and tradition of India.