23 Sep 2018, Edition - 1167, Sunday
- Prasad said that the Congress has forgotten Bofors, 2G, and 3G and now he has the audacity of questioning the PM
- Former Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s lawyer did not oppose custody
- ‘Now this fertilizer plant will be symbolic of our success’, says PM Modi
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
Parents end life on hearing son’s death in accident at Avinashi
Covai Post Network
May 22, 2018
Coimbatore : Unable to bear the tragedy of losing their only son in a road accident, a couple committed suicide by consuming poison in nearby Avinashi in Tirupur district.
According to police, Nishant, 22, and his friend Kripakaran were returning last night to their native place of Pallipalayam in Namakkal district on a motorcycle, which dashed against a goods tempo. The two died instantaneously.
ALSO READ : Two killed, 10 hurt as tourist bus hits tree near Annur
On information about the death of Nishant, his parents Shaktivel, a farmer, and Sudha rushed to the hospital in Avanashi and reportedly consumed poison after seeing their son’s body, police said.